No1 Pest Control in Colleges, Day Care Centers and Schools
Pest Prevention and Control Services in Colleges, Kindergartens and Schools
Pest control in colleges, kindergartens and schools is an obligation for all educational sectors because it is important to protect children, students, and teachers. These schools often have large garden areas, where both insects and rodents can take refuge. In addition, these pests can be easily fed with food scraps.
At Gimasur Ambiental we offer services to any type of pest by creating a specialized pest control treatment plan in institutes and schools, based mainly on prevention, since almost all biocides are restricted in such delicate spaces with the presence of students.
Our experts will advise you on what steps you should take to keep adequate pest control and prevent them from entering. In addition, they will help you to detect any pest principles before it becomes a serious problem and allow them to act on time.
Pest control in schools is carried out against:
- Rodents (Rats and mice): They are very harmful and dangerous since they can gnaw all kinds of materials causing serious damage and transmit multiple diseases, so it is essential to always carry pest prevention and control in institutes, nurseries and schools. They abound in gardens, public sanitation, garbage area and can take refuge in their false roofs or warehouses.
- Coronavirus Covid19: Professional disinfections with official health certificate are required in times of pandemic in order to cut off air and surface transmission of Sars-cov-2. We operate in businesses of any kind either preventively or CORRECTLY to eliminate the possible transmission between students and teachers. To do this we use professional viricide disinfectants authorized by the Ministry of Health and effectively demonstrable virucide. We have fumigation, misting, spraying equipment to fight with guarantees and guaranteed efficiency. Advising our clients for free.
- Legionella Prevention and Control. All Educational Centres have an obligation to comply with Royal Decree 865/2003 laying down hygienic-health criteria for the prevention and control of legionellosis. Legionella is a bacterium that lives in water. The presence of ACS sanitary hot water thermos and the AFCH Human Consumption Cold Water network for sinks and showers creates the ideal conditions for legionella proliferation and contagion.
- Pine Processionary: These insects are caterpillars that are covered by hives, which are a health risk as they cause serious skin irritations of children in schools. It is therefore one of the pests in schools that must be contracted in advance in order to avoid its dangerous consequences.
- Red Palm Picudo: This beetle affects palm trees, as the larvae enter the trunk and begin feeding until in a few months, the palm tree dies inexorably if no phytosanitary treatment is performed in time. In parks and gardens it can cause tree falls.
- Birds (Palomas, Paratorras, Starlings, Seagulls): in an educational center is a serious problem since they produce a lot of defecations, which are dangerous for humans since they transmit many diseases and are carriers of fleas and ticks.
- Insects. Flies, mosquitoes and wasps, among others, which can contaminate food, annoy students and therefore affect the image of the Educational Center. We have insectcaptors and insects that you can buy in our online store: https://gimasur.com/shop-gimasur/
At Gimasur, we can help you provide pest control in institutes, day care centers and schools, ensuring the health of all your students and teachers. For pest control in institutes we carry out both SHOCK TREATMENTS in order to eliminate specific infestations, as well as PREVENTIVE TREATMENTS, by implementing pest control programs either in buildings, plots or the sanitation and sewerage network against any type of infestation.
Pest control in institutes, day care centers and educational centers, includes DESRATIZATION, DISINSECTION and DISINFECTION solutions against Coronavirus Covid19, in the Andalusian provinces of Granada, Malaga, Córdoba, Jaén and Seville, including the municipalities of the central regions of Andalusia such as Antequera, Loja, Lucena, Alcalá La Real, Montilla, Estepa, Montefrío, Costa del Sol, Costa Tropical, Axarquía, Poniente Granadino.
We adapt to the requirements of our customers, always with specific products with minimal environmental impact.
We carry out deratization services (Rats and mice) in Granada, Malaga, Córdoba, Jaén and Seville
We carry out disinsection services in Granada, Malaga, Córdoba, Jaén and Seville.
We carry out disinfection services in Granada, Malaga, Córdoba, Jaén and Seville