Pests in Public Administration, Experts in Covid19 Disinfections and DDD Control
Gimasur carries out Disinfections and Pest Control in public administration buildings and public companies in Granada, Malaga, Cordoba, Jaen and Seville.
Gimasur eliminates pests in Andalusian public administration include both Town Councils and public or semi-public institutions and companies. Disinfections and pest control in public administration must be carried out to guarantee the health, perfect hygiene and protection of infrastructures in the cities, municipalities and buildings they operate, so for these, pest control is essential.
The main pests in public administration are:
- Coronavirus Covid19: In times of pandemic, professional disinfections with an official health certificate are required in order to cut off air and surface transmission of Sars-cov-2. We work in schools, colleges, day-care centres and other public buildings such as old people’s homes, health centres, town halls, etc. We use professional viricidal disinfectants authorised by the Ministry of Health with demonstrable virucidal effectiveness. We have fumigation, misting and spraying equipment to fight with guarantees and guaranteed effectiveness. Advising our clients free of charge.
- Legionella pneumophila: Legionella bacteria live in water and if breathed in cause Legionnaires’ disease. Its control is compulsory according to Royal Decree 865/2003, on the prevention and control of Legionnaires’ disease. In public buildings you can find in the network, cisterns and cold water tanks (AFCH), thermos and sanitary hot water tanks (ACS), ornamental fountains, sprinkler irrigation systems, fire fighting tanks (SCI) and cooling towers, so all the administrations and public buildings must carry out its prevention and control. For this Gimasur carries out Plans and Programmes for the Prevention and Control of Legionnaires’ Disease, we carry out Cleaning and Disinfection of installations, we analyse the presence/absence of Legionella in the water. In addition to advising on legal compliance with Health Authority inspections.
- Rodents (Rats and mice): They are one of the most common pests in public administration in both cities and rural areas. They are very dangerous as they can gnaw on all kinds of materials causing serious damage and transmitting multiple diseases. They abound in public sanitation, empty lots and near watercourses.
- Wasps: They are very annoying and dangerous insects and one of the pests in public administration that must be controlled immediately, since they cause painful stings in humans, which can even develop allergies. They are a serious problem for people in schools, nurseries, bus stops, roofs, parks, etc.
- Cockroaches: There are two types of cockroaches in the sewage network of cities, the black cockroach (Blatta orientalis) and the American or red cockroach (Periplaneta americana), which are carriers of a wide variety of viruses and bacteria and are therefore one of the pests in public administration that must be controlled continuously.
- Fleas, ticks and mosquitoes: these insects feed on blood and can therefore be very dangerous in public environments where pets and children are present. Their bites are not only annoying, but also transmit diseases such as Nile Fever, Leishmaniasis, Crimean-Congo Fever. Vector control must be carried out by specialists in the field such as Gimasur, being one of the pests in public administration that must be controlled immediately.
- Termites and Woodworm: These xylophagous insects feed on dead wood, so they can destroy doors, beams and wooden furniture without being detected, causing serious damage to museums, libraries and archives. They affect historical buildings and can become a public problem if they affect a large number of homes.
- Pine Processionary: These insects are caterpillars that are covered by stinging hairs, which are a health risk as they cause serious skin irritations in children in schools and can even be fatal to dogs in public parks. They are therefore one of the pests in public administration that must be controlled beforehand in order to avoid their dangerous consequences.
- Red Palm Weevil: This beetle affects palm trees, as the larvae enter the trunk and begin to feed until, in a few months, the palm tree dies inexorably if a phytosanitary treatment is not carried out in time. In parks and gardens it can cause trees to fall.
- Birds (Pigeons, Parrots, Starlings, Seagulls): in one location this is a serious problem as they produce a large amount of defecation, which is toxic to humans as they transmit many diseases and are carriers of fleas and ticks. In addition, they spoil metal and architectural elements, as they build their nests preferably in bell towers.
In Gimasur, we can help you to keep the city free of pests and diseases, guaranteeing the healthiness of the entire population and avoiding the possible damage they may cause. For pest control in public administration we carry out both SHOCK TREATMENTS to eliminate specific infestations and PREVENTIVE TREATMENTS, by implementing pest control programmes either in buildings, plots of land or the sanitation and sewage network against any type of infestation.
Pest control in Public Administration, includes solutions of DRAINAGE, DISINSECTION and DISINFECTION against Coronavirus Covid19, in the Andalusian provinces of Granada, Malaga, Cordoba, Jaen and Seville, including the municipalities of the central regions of Andalusia such as Antequera, Loja, Lucena, Alcala La Real, Montilla, Estepa, Montefrio, Costa del Sol, Costa Tropical, Axarquia, Poniente Granadino.
We adapt to the requirements of our clients, always with specific products of minimum environmental impact.
We carry out deratization services (Rats and mice) in Granada, Malaga, Córdoba, Jaén and Seville
We carry out disinsection services in Granada, Malaga, Córdoba, Jaén and Seville.
We carry out disinfection services in Granada, Malaga, Córdoba, Jaén and Seville