The website (https://www.gimasur.es) is an Internet domain, which contains a portal or website, owned by GIMASUR AMBIENTAL, S.L., with C.I.F. B19602523, and with registered office at Av. Los Angeles, 19 1ºF 18300-Loja (Granada).
The aim of the website is to provide interested parties and customers with information about the organisation’s activities and services.
This website is intended to provide a useful service, so suggestions from interested parties are welcome. But if you do not agree with any of the conditions contained in this notice, you should stop using the website. Access to the website implies acceptance of these conditions without reservation. The use of certain services offered on this site will also be governed by the particular conditions provided in each case, which will be understood to have been accepted by the mere use of such services.
Conditions of use for the website
The conditions set out below govern the permitted use of the GIMASUR AMBIENTAL, S.L. website
- Access. Those interested can visit the public sections of the portal freely.
- Modifications to the page and interruptions or errors in access. GIMASUR AMBIENTAL, S.L., reserves the right to modify and update the information contained on the website, its configuration and presentation and the conditions of access at any time and without prior notice.
GIMASUR AMBIENTAL, S.L., is not responsible for the failures that may occur in the communications, not guaranteeing the availability and continuity of the operation of the portal and services, so it does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in access to the website or its content. Furthermore, it will carry out, provided that there are no causes that make this impossible or difficult to carry out, and as soon as it is aware of errors, disconnections or lack of updating of the contents, all those tasks aimed at correcting the errors, re-establishing communication and updating the contents.
- Intellectual property. Unless expressly indicated otherwise, the contents of the website, images, text and data are the property of GIMASUR AMBIENTAL, S.L. Likewise, the source code, design and browsing structure are the property of GIMASUR AMBIENTAL, S.L. GIMASUR AMBIENTAL, S.L. has the exclusive right to exploit them in any way, and in particular the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. All this material is protected by intellectual property legislation and its improper use may be subject to sanctions, including criminal sanctions.
Consulting or downloading the contents of the page or any software does not imply the transfer of any intellectual or industrial property rights over them.
The viewing, printing and partial downloading of the content of the website is authorised only and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
- That it is compatible with the purposes of the website.
- That it is not carried out for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication or transformation.
- That none of the contents of the website are modified.
- That no graphic, icon or image available on the Web is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it.
- That the source is cited.
All the information received in these pages, such as comments, suggestions or ideas, will be considered to have been transferred free of charge. Do not send information that cannot be treated in this way.
- Security. GIMASUR AMBIENTAL, S.L., aware of the risks involved in facing up to the new challenges of extending its services over the Internet, has taken stringent security measures to reduce these risks.
However, it cannot guarantee the absolute invulnerability of its security systems, so it excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer system (software and hardware), electronic documents and files of the person concerned or any third party, including those that occur in the services provided by third parties through this portal.
Interested parties are informed that the use of electronic data transmission systems and e-mail does not offer absolute guarantees of security. The interested party is mutually exonerated from any responsibility derived from events such as non-reception or delay, error or interception of communications.
- Contents and linked pages. The information contained in this website is for information purposes only; and in no case does it constitute any kind of contractual obligation.
The function of the links that appear on this page is exclusively to inform the interested party of the existence of other sources of information on the subject on the Internet, where he or she can extend or complete the data offered on this page. It will not be responsible for the results obtained through these links.
In any case, GIMASUR AMBIENTAL, S.L., does not assume any responsibility derived from the contents linked from its Web page, nor does it guarantee the absence of virus or other elements in the same that could produce alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), in the documents or files of the interested party, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the interested party for this reason.
Although the links are regularly monitored to ensure that this does not happen, in the event that any interested party or third party considers that the content or services provided by the linked pages are illegal, violate values or constitutional principles, or injure the property or rights of the interested party or a third party, please inform GIMASUR AMBIENTAL, S.L. immediately, with an e-mail address of firstname.lastname@example.org, , of this circumstance and especially if the links consist of
- Activities or contents that could be considered criminal according to Spanish criminal law.
- Activities or contents that violate intellectual or industrial property rights.
- Activities or contents that endanger public order, criminal investigation, public security and national defence.
- Activities or contents that endanger the protection of public health, respect for personal dignity, the principle of non-discrimination, the protection of health and children or any other constitutional value or principle.
- Protection of personal data. The personal data linked to this website respect the requirements of the current legislation on personal data protection.
GIMASUR AMBIENTAL, S.L. will treat the personal data collected through this website in compliance with current legislation on data protection.
- The processing of the information is absolutely voluntary and the result of the unequivocal consent of the data subject.
- In any case, the processing of personal information is protected by the security measures required by current legislation.
- Personal information will only be used for the purpose for which it was collected.
- All persons whose personal information is processed may exercise their rights of access, rectification, suppression, limitation of processing, portability and opposition.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the data controller will be GIMASUR AMBIENTAL, S.L., Av. Los Angeles, 19 1ºF 18300-Loja (Granada), where the interested party may contact to exercise the rights of access, rectification, suppression, limitation of processing, portability and objection.
- Third party link to the website www.gimasur.es All third party links to the Web must be to its home page. “Deep links”, “framing” and any other use of the Web’s content in favour of unauthorised third parties are expressly prohibited.
- Responsibilities: In no event shall it be liable for damages of any kind arising, directly or indirectly, from failure to read this notice, or from failure to comply with the obligations specified in the conditions set out herein. Likewise, in accordance with that set forth in these conditions, GIMASUR AMBIENTAL, S.L., excludes any liability for damages of any kind which may result from the transmission, dissemination, storage, availability, reception, obtaining or access to the website or its contents.
It is not responsible for the improper use of the portal and its contents and services, nor can it guarantee, even if it is its intention, the certainty of its contents. Likewise, it does not guarantee the veracity of the advertising contents of any good, product or service advertised.
The interested party will be responsible for the damages that a negligent attitude could cause to this portal.
- Jurisdiction. GIMASUR AMBIENTAL, S.L., and the interested party, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction, submit themselves to the Courts and Tribunals of Loja (Granada) for any controversy that may arise from the access or use of the Web.
GIMASUR AMBIENTAL, S.L., will adopt all the Security Measures in relation to the treatment carried out and the data treated in them, in accordance with the provisions of the current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data, and complementary rules.
The interested parties who provide personal data, unequivocally consent to the incorporation of their data into information systems, which are responsible GIMASUR AMBIENTAL, S.L., as well as the computerized processing, or not, of the same so that they can be used for the purpose for which they have been collected. Any other use will require the unequivocal consent of the affected party.
The data subjects whose data are subject to processing may freely exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, portability and opposition, without retroactive effect, by writing to email@example.com.
When collecting the data, the voluntary or compulsory nature of the data to be collected shall be indicated. Refusal to provide data classified as obligatory will mean that the service for which they were requested will not be provided or will not be accessible.
In the event that interested parties should provide their e-mail address to access some of the services offered, they may state that they do not wish to receive any type of communication that GIMASUR AMBIENTAL, S.L. may send, provided that it is not strictly related to the purpose for which the service was requested. GIMASUR AMBIENTAL, S.L., will make available to interested parties who have registered on any type of mailing list within this website the appropriate mechanisms for unsubscribing from it.
After making a purchase in the shop service of GIMASUR AMBIENTAL, S.L., an e-mail will be sent to the buyer to remind him/her of the valuation of the purchased product. The interested parties may cancel this service at any time.
Duty to inform LSSI
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following data are communicated:
GIMASUR AMBIENTAL, S.L.,
Address: Avda. Los Ángeles, 19 1F 18300-Loja (Granada)
Registration of Granada, volume 1582, sheet 14, page GR47982