Hotel Pests, No1 Coronavirus Covid19 Disinfection
Gimasur lends Pest Control in hotels, including Legionella and Covid19 Disinfections in Hospitality industry
Pest infestations in hotels and tourist establishments can harm both its customers and the reputation of the hotel establishment. That is why in Gimasur, we offer you an Annual Pest Prevention and Control Plan in hotels and hospitality in general, welcoming us to your needs and including all the necessary services for both the accommodation and food part.
We are experts in Pest Control in hotels, hostels, pensions, aparthotels, youth hostels, resorts, cottages, etc. We provide advice on what measures to follow to control and prevent pests from entering hotels, in order to comply with health and tourism regulations in hospitality.
The main specific services for pest control in hotels and hospitality are fumigations, legionella prevention and control and Coronavirus Covid19 deratization, disinsection and disinfection treatments:
- Bed Bugs: This is the most damaging pest for hotels, due to the consequences and poor reputation of the guests staying. If detected, you should go to an expert who makes a specific plan for the extermination of bed bugs. Only the complete removal of eggs and adults from bed bugs can be carried out by expert companies. The problem lies in the extreme resistance of bed bugs to insecticides and the rapid spread that occur between the rooms of the hotel, hostel, boarding house, country house or hostel.
- Insects of xylaphages and insects stored products (IPA). Insects of stored products, mainly moths and beetles, mainly affect food and kitchen pantries. In addition the carcoma and termites are baited with wooden beams, paintings, doors and wooden decorations. For them we provide fumigation, spraying, trapping with pheromones, injection and brooching of TP8 biocides.
- Rodents (Rats and Mice) and Crawling Insects (Cockroaches, Ants, etc.) We develop Pest Control protocols in Hotels that include Deratization and Disinfection to keep your business safe and secure.
- Disinfection against Coronavirus Covid19 to prevent contagion between clients and between workers. We carry out two types of treatments: PREVENTIVE DISINFECTIONS (before an outbreak is detected whose mission is to prevent and prevent contagion between clients and between workers) and CORRECTIVE DISINFECTIONS (whose mission is to avoid cutting off the transmission between a confirmed positive and the rest of the workers and customers).
- Legionella Prevention and Control. All hotels have an obligation to comply with Royal Decree 865/2003 laying down hygienic-health criteria for the prevention and control of legionellosis. Legionella is a bacterium that lives in water. The presence of thermos, ACS accumulators of sanitary hot water for showers and sinks creates the ideal conditions for the proliferation and contagion of legionella.
- Flying insects. These are flies, mosquitoes and wasps, among others, which can contaminate food, annoy customers in their rest and therefore affect the business image. We have insectcaptors and insects that you can buy in our online store: https://gimasur.com/shop-gimasur/
DDD pest control in hotels includes DESRATIZATION, DISINSECTION and DISINFECTION solutions, in the Andalusian provinces of Granada, Malaga, Córdoba, Jaén and Seville, including the central regions of Andalusia such as Antequera, Loja, Lucena, Alcalá La Real, Montilla, Estepa, Montefrío, Costa del Sol, Costa Tropical, Axarquía, Poniente Granadino.
We carry out deratization services (rats and mice) in Hotels in Andalusia.
We perform pest disinsection services in hotel establishments in Granada, Malaga, Córdoba, Jaén and Seville.
We carry out disinfection services against Legionella and Coronavirus Covid19 in Andalusia.