Quality and Business Excellence: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 y CEPA
Quality & Excellence
POLICY ON THE ENVIRONMENT, QUALITY AND BUSINESS EXCELLENCE
Quality and Business Excellence is one of the principles set out by the founders of Gimasur in 2014. Following our approach of continuous improvement whose main objective is to provide a high quality service to our customers, creating a safe, healthy environment and respecting the environment. We focus our strategic lines of quality management and business excellence towards the consolidation of our current clients by offering the best service and attracting new ones by recommendation and word of mouth.
The Quality and Business Excellence Policy is integrated into our Management System, being of obligatory fulfillment, and exposed to the public. It is based on the following management principles:
- We provide environmental health and pest control services: Insecticide, Rat extermination, Disinfection, Wood treatment (woodworm and termites), Elimination of termite mounds, Prevention and Control of Legionnaires’ disease and Cleaning and Disinfection of drinking water tanks, meeting the needs and expectations of our customers, analysing their perceived satisfaction and continuously improving.
- We carry out a strict control on the incidents that occur in our activity to promote with this conduct focused on continuous improvement, rather than the correction of errors.
- Periodically reviewing the data obtained, to analyze and obtain conclusions about our operation and establishing objectives and goals of progress in search of quality and business excellence.
- In order to achieve business quality and excellence, it is essential to motivate and train staff in their professional development and to encourage their attitude to teamwork, giving them the necessary responsibilities and authority.
- Comply with the requirements of the following standards of quality and business excellence UNE-EN-ISO 9001, UNE-EN-ISO 14001 and UNE-EN 16636 CEPA, as well as the requirements established with our clients and the legislative regulations applicable to our activity.
- The administrators assume, as an obligation inherent to their responsibilities, the commitment to exercise leadership in the implementation and application of conduct in accordance with the Quality and Business Excellence Management System, acting as promoters, guides and examples in the fulfilment of an obligation that concerns those who make up our company.
- Attend to the principle of protection and respect for the environment, including the prevention of pollution and other specific commitments relevant to the context of the organization in all phases of its activity, incorporating environmental criteria in what corresponds to its scope of action.
CERTIFICATION CEPA – EN 16636
Gimasur Ambiental has the CEPA Certified Professional Pest Management
Customers can be assured that Gimasur’s workers, whether in the area of administration, management, sales, customer service or technical equipment, are professionally trained in all elements of pest understanding, management and control. Providing effective and tailored solutions to reduce risk and protect causes, assets and customers nationwide.
The Confederation of European Pest Control Associations (CEPA) standard (http://www.cepa-europe.org) is based on EN 16636, the first standard that is specific to the pest control industry. It specifies the requirements that must be taken into account for the provision of pest control services, in addition to the competencies that must be met by the providers of such services, in order to protect public health, property and the environment.
This EN 16636 certification has been audited by EQA (European Quality Assurance) after successfully passing different audit procedures that evaluated the performance of all Gimasur’s areas, regarding pest control services (TP02 General Disinfection, TP18 Insecticide, TP14 Rat extermination, TP11 Legionella, TP08 Wood Protection).
At Gimasur we understand how important it is for our customers and suppliers to have the peace of mind of knowing that both our professional practices and training of our technicians and our work ethic and our work comply with the highest standards of quality and business excellence. By receiving the CEPA Certification we guarantee that our company complies with all these values in the following fields:
- Deep experience: We have been providing pest control services to hundreds of clients from a wide range of different sectors for over 5 years.
- Industry recognition: We are one of the leading pest control companies in Andalusia and have a deep knowledge of pests.
- Integrated pest management: Our choice of control techniques and appropriate integration measures to slow down the progress of pests allows us to keep the use of biocides to a minimum, and to monitor their impact very closely.
- Trained and certified technicians: All Gimasur’s service technicians have completed all the necessary training courses to carry out their activity, and have the necessary cards to certify this.
- Ongoing training: Our service technicians also take part in a continuous programme of training and updating their knowledge of pest control.
Likewise, we continue to work towards quality and business excellence with the implementation of new systems of quality and business excellence such as these: OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, EMAS Regulations, Greenhouse Gas Emission Reports and CSR Corporate Social Responsibility Systems such as SA 8000, SGE 21, GRI, SR10 and ISO 26000. https://gimasur.com/responsibility-social-and-environmental/
UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFICATION
Gimasur Ambiental has the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 “Quality Management Systems” Certification
ISO 9001 is the quality standard par excellence, established by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). Our company has been granted with this certification ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems, in which it accredits that our company complies with the optimal procedures and quality control measures established in the different ISO standards.
The ISO standard provides a set of guidelines that guarantee compliance with the measures adopted by the Quality Management System, providing great security in our services of maximum quality and conformity for the client, complying with the applicable regulations.
Furthermore, this international standard acknowledges Gimasur Ambiental S.L.’s great performance in the different internal aspects of the company such as its exceptional customer service, adequate service contracting processes and an extraordinary working environment.