Who are we?
Experts in Disinfection and Pest Control
GIMASUR AMBIENTAL,S.L., is an Andalusian SME with headquarters in Loja (Granada) and provides its services of DDD Pest Control, Termites, Legionella, Fumigation and Wood Protection in the provinces of Granada, Malaga, Cordoba, Jaen and Seville.
We respond to your needs with a close, discreet treatment and an unbeatable quality service.
FRIENDLY SERVICES + DISCRETION + QUALITY
Being a small company allows us to adapt to each client, providing closeness to know their real needs and offering a tailored and fast response, with safe and effective work protocols. We adapt to their schedules and are discreet, we do not carry the van labeled not to scare their customers. Advice included before any health inspection.
Our clients are not numbers as it happens with multinationals or big companies, our clients are Manuel, Luis, Clara…, and they have our mobiles to be communicated via whatsapp for any emergency, inside or outside office hours.
We have a clear vocation for innovation and quality, always at the forefront of the environmental health sector. In fact we are 1 of the 3 Andalusian companies with CEPA Certification (Certified Professional Pest Management), based on the EN 16636 standard, specific for pest control services (TP2 General Disinfection, TP18 Insect Control, TP14 Rat Control, TP11 Legionella, TP8 Wood Protection).
WE ARE COMMITTED, IN THE APPLICATION OF SOME VALUES THAT DEFINE US AS A COMPANY:
The respect for the word given and the obligation contracted of quality and business excellence with our clients is our way of working. Providing services of the highest quality and business excellence. We do not give up and we always look for definitive solutions.
Respect for the environment marks the environmental and social ethics of the company. Using the minimum amount of biocide and always choosing the most environmentally friendly pesticides.
The client is the center of our work, and their problems are ours. Looking for definitive solutions for maximum customer satisfaction. We do not intend to repeat treatments as other companies do, we prefer that you speak well of us and recommend us to your friends.
We have highly qualified professionals with proven experience in all our services. The positions of technical, administrative and commercial responsibility of the service are carried out by personnel with the following university qualifications:
- Environmentalists and Biologists. Graduates in Environmental Sciences and Biology.
- Graduates in Business Administration and Management.
- Higher Technicians in Occupational Risk Prevention.
- Certificates of Professionalism in Management of services for the control of harmful organisms, level 3. (SEAG0311)
The application of the treatment is ultimately carried out by our technical applicators. Both the Technical Director and the Applicators have approved Certificates that accredit the training required to carry out the treatments:
- Senior Environmental Health Technicians (TESA)
- Certificates of Professionalism in Pest Control Services, Level 2 (SEAG0110)
- Professional Phytosanitary Products User Card, qualified level and fumigator.
- Biocide Applicator for Veterinary Hygiene Card, qualified level.
- Maintenance Certificates for installations with risk of Legionnaire’s Disease.
- Special level courses for very toxic treatments and CMR’s.
- Special level courses for treatments with gases or those that generate gases
- TP8 Wood Protector Courses.
PREVENTION OF OCCUPATIONAL HAZARDS
Gimasur prioritizes workers’ health and safety. To this end, compliance with the regulations on the Prevention of Occupational Hazards (Law 31/1995 on the Prevention of Occupational Risks and Royal Decree 171/2004, coordination of business activities) is monitored.
The Technical Manager has the qualification of Higher Technician in ORP and all our workers have the Basic Course of ORP of 60h, to approach all the works with the maximum safety. We take care of yours, offering total safety for children, pets and those who frequent the treated premises.
We have 4 Preventive Resources in case dangerous activities or processes are carried out in any of the facilities. If they are detected, we will act as follows:
- Works in Confined Spaces: Understanding those places or work areas where an accumulation of dangerous gases or the creation of an oxygen-poor atmosphere can occur inside. For example, the cleaning and disinfection of tanks and cisterns or the handling of gaseous or very toxic biocides. During the execution of the work, the concentration of oxygen (O2), methane (CH4), carbon monoxide (CO) and hydrogen sulphide (H2S) will be measured with a Gas Meter. In the event that the concentrations are below or above the safety limit, we will use a Fan/Gas Extractor, Walkie-Talkie communication, as well as always using the best personal protection PPE.
- Work with risk of falling from height: In this case, all the technicians are trained in working at height, and all the work equipment required for risk prevention is used (harnesses, fall arrest devices, tripods for cantilevers, etc.). They include special systems for the installation of temporary lifelines that allow work to be carried out in dangerous areas but with a guarantee of safety.
- Official Registry of Biocide Establishments and Services of Andalusia (ROESBA): 0809-AND-450.
- Official Registry of Producers and Operators of Phytosanitary Defense Means (ROPO): 18/429.
- Registered in the Official Book of Movements of Biocides in Andalusia (LOMBA)
- Opening License.
- Small producer of Hazardous Waste.
- Waste Agent.
- Waste Negotiator.
- Waste Transporter.
COMPLETE LIST OF SERVICES PROVIDED BY GIMASUR AMBIENTAL, S.L.
URBAN PEST CONTROL (DDD)
DRAINAGE AND DISINFECTING: rats, mice, cockroaches, ants, bedbugs, mosquitoes, flies, wasps, fleas, ticks, flies, moths, silverfish, etc.
ENVIRONMENTAL, ENVIRONMENTAL AND SURFACE DISINFECTION: against Coronavirus Covid19, viruses, bacteria and fungi.
ELIMINATION of THERMITERIA by means of the SENTRITECH System.
TREATMENTS AGAINST XYLOPHAGOS: termites, woodworm and wood fungi.
BIRD CONTROL: pigeons and gulls.
BIOCIDE FOR VETERINARY HYGIENE on farms and livestock facilities.
PREVENTION AND CONTROL OF LEGIONNAIRES’ DISEASE, ACCORDING TO ROYAL DECREE 865/2003 CLEANING AND DISINFECTION OF:
Cisterns and cold water tanks for consumption (AFCH).
Domestic hot water tanks and water heaters (DHW).
Cooling towers and Evaporative Condensers.
Ornamental fountains and humidifiers.
Fire fighting water systems (SCI).
Sprinkler irrigation in urban environments.
Car wash facilities.
Sprinklers and aerosolisation of terraces.
Spas, jacuzzis and whirlpool baths.
FOOD SAFETY: GENERAL HYGIENE PLAN, CCTP, ALLERGENS, HEALTH REGISTRATION
Clearing of Plots.
High Range Canyon (55 metres): Pine processionary and Elm leaf beetle.
Soil disinfection with the injection of AGROCELHONE.
Treatments against Red Palm Weevil and plant endotherapy.
Treatments at height: Pruning of trees and palms.
Fumigation with gases in Grain Silos, Seeds and Dry Fruit.
Fumigations and rodenticide treatments against moles, voles and burrows.
Plans for self-protection against forest fires
Waste Management: both Dangerous and Non-Dangerous
SHOP AND SUPPLY HYGIENIC-SANITARY MATERIAL
Sale and maintenance of insect collectors.
Sale of pest control traps.
Bacteriostatics, fragrance dispensers and other hygienic-toilets products.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEST CONTROL APPLICATORS – TESA or SEAG0110
We train you to work according to our quality. You only need to be trained as a Higher Technician in Environmental Health (TESA) or have a Certificate of Professionalism (SEAG0110), level 2, pest control services.
We only require that you are willing to learn and are able to bring out the best in yourself. Send us your CV to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.